Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Quotes pertaining to loss

"I've always heard every ending is also a new beginning, we just don't know it at the time, I'd like to believe that's true." -Emily Prentiss

"Loss is a wound, healing takes time. How much time depends on how well you use the memories." M. Beatty

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

"If only I had taken the time to express everything he meant to me my grief would not be smothering me so. But in all the world there would never have even been enough time to express what I wanted to say. I only hope my heart and his heart together felt our mutual admiration." M. Beatty

"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." -Cicero

"You trusted me with your love. Be assured you can trust me with your memory." M. Beatty


No comments:

Post a Comment