Friday, November 21, 2014

Our So-called Leader

"Those who won’t be counseled can’t be helped."

Benjamin Franklin

OUR SO CALLED LEADER

I stand steadfast here as an American patriot

Who would stand by my president if

He would have learned We the People matter

But he doesn't have that gift

Even leaders can use advice

Input from the people he serves

But this so called leader we have today

I've had enough of his selfish nerve!

It seems that all he considers

About the job he was elected to do

If he can't leave with a positive legacy

Being the worst, he'll accept that, too

He seems to be a unique kind of terrorist

Using his precious phone and pen

As he undermines the constitution

To disappoint us now and then

I think he gets a kind of rush

Like a drug that makes him bold

If I had my share of choices

He'd be homeless and in the cold

No comments:

Post a Comment