Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Hungry Child

"When the state or federal government control the education of all our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens." Michael Badnank

THE HUNGRY CHILD

I'm a hungry child for knowledge I crave

I'm programmed to learn from cradle to grave

With all my heart I beseech thee

Be diligent and please teach me

Teach me the truth of my history

Don't leave my past a mystery

Let me know how to add and divide

I want to speak well and have some pride

Please don't soak with me with your ideology

Let me choose the course of my theology

You'd have my sincere appreciation

If you would refrain from more indoctrination

I am the future and beg to reach thee

Please make it true what ye shall teach me

God presented you children, fresh and bold

The brightest future for which to behold

No comments:

Post a Comment