Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Path

"When one has the feeling of dislike for evil, when one feels tranquil, one finds pleasure in listening to good teachings; when one has these feelings and appreciates them, one is free of fear."

MY PATH

I am the one to reject evil

Goodness makes my life  serene

I have no use for the devil

And avoid the nasty and mean

Tranquility in my life is my peace

What I learn from the masters I treasure

I appreciate what life has to teach

Nature as a whole is my pleasure

When negative temptation stands before me

I just turn and walk away

I'm aware enough to recognize the evil I see

And strong enough to keep it at bay

Although fear is a commonality of man

There is no reason to hand over control

Courage need not be an extraordinary stand

Just enough to keep cowardice from your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment