Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fate

Buddha...

"I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act."

That's what I'm talking a out! Action equals reaction. Is the reaction fate?

I guess I am overthinking fate and choice. To me it is like the who's first, the chicken or the egg?  Impossible to answer except for with the belief we are all God's creations the chicken had to come before her offspring, the egg.

FATE

Are we to not ever meet our fate

Should not a step we dare to take?

If we remain idle would fate seek us out?

Is it predetermined without a doubt?

Can fate be avoided with choices made?

Or with the words we often prayed?

Were we destined to find a particular romance?

Were we born to meet a circumstance?

Perhaps what refalls us is meant to be

Simply put, our destiny.

What will happen will be without a notion

Or was it a choice that set it all in motion?

No comments:

Post a Comment