Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Enough is Enough

Frederick Bastiat "It is impossible to introduce into society a greater change and a greater evil than this: The conversion of law into an instrument of plunder."

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

We accept the laws that protect us from harm

We will eagerly compromise

Don't stifle us with mandates with your evil charm

We the People won't tolerate your lies!

We will not be forced to submission

And surrender all of our guns

We stand by The Constitution

And totalitarianism we shun

We will gladly work to make our way

And drive the economy

But forget it if you intend to say

Taxation is only for me

I expect my fellow Americans

To contribute when they are able

Just like I do what I can

To put food upon my table

If there comes a day you use the law

To control us and to plunder

We the People will again stand tall

And tear your regime asunder

No comments:

Post a Comment