Tuesday, October 8, 2013

AGONIZINGLY YOURS

"The search is what anyone would undertake if he were not sunk in the everydayness of his own life. To become aware of the possibility of the search is to be ON TO SOMETHING. Not to be on to something is to be in despair". Walker Percy

I have found these past few years productive. Since Obama has become president and began to show his true colors, metaphorically speaking of course, I have found myself in a battle to educate myself in so many areas it is mind boggling.

At sixty one I have learned more in the areas of government, economics, politics, ethics, the constitution, and human behavior in the past five years than any formal education I was afforded. I admit, I am only a high school graduate, but I think I have earned a degree in common sense.

I have discovered about myself that I love my country and am willing to do what it takes to get it back on track. Since I am only one person, I realize it will take millions of us in like mind to get it done.

Being on this mission is time consuming, often thankless, and heartbreaking. It sickens, saddens, and demoralizes me on a daily basis. There have been very few victories considering the passion I see out there to save this country.

I feel I need to stop to save my sanity, but I know tomorrow will expose more of the destruction perpetuated by the Obama administration, so I will recharge, reload, and recommit.

God Bless all of you who selfishly accept the agony of continuing to fight for liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment