Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rules to Live By

Einstein’s Three Rules of Work:

1) Out of clutter find simplicity. 2) From discord make harmony 3) In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity

RULES TO LIVE BY

In me lies a cluttered mind

From all the knowledge I have gleaned

In chaotic moments there comes a time

My memory be reviewed and cleaned

Within the clutter I find simplicity

As I purge the useless burdens beared

I can let go of each little eccentricity

That let me dwell so wary and scared

In the now brave and simple me

I  face the discord of sharing life

With too many people who could hardly see

They had added to my personal strife

All in all I have grown to know

The difficulty that brings me down

From the things that I have known,  I grow

It's much easier to laugh than wear a frown








No comments:

Post a Comment