Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Stand

"We have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws even though we have the same moral and legal obligation to obey just laws that are necessary to daily good order. Certain minor laws can be tolerated and certain unjust laws need to be broken because freedom can only exist when tyrants and their laws are defied. I refuse to obey any law that is not supported by our constitution!" J.T. Dixon

MY STAND

Our protection is a must I'd say

When appropriate laws are just these days

Our liberty relies on trust in our elected

And is based on the moral codes we selected

While my intent is to be law abiding

And knowing some will not be to my liking

I will stand true to just laws proposed for continued liberty

And gallantly defy the unjust ones imposed against me

No comments:

Post a Comment