Saturday, June 14, 2014

Faith

FAITH

As I was born to be

Proverbally blind

Until there was a reason

To take charge of my mind

We all have to wonder

Which way to go

We are new to this world

Why should we know?

There must be a voice

Even in infancy we understand

"It's time for a choice

Come take my hand."

And with unspoken faith

We take our first step

Let God set our pace

Our appointments are kept

But as individuals

We make our mistakes

Because we are mortals

Who can't walk on lakes

We have our own will

And man, it is strong

Our lifetime is filled

With some rights and some wrongs

There in the shadows

In front of the light

Is the path to the meadows

And future delights

There will be a day

That I will find a deep need

To find the way

With God in the lead

He allowed me my journey

Based on my faith

Now I will go into eternity

With my God given peace

No comments:

Post a Comment