Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Journey

I have two unrelated quotes today...the first one is about travel.

Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers, that the mind can never break off from the journey.

Pat Conroy American Writer born 1945

There is a place deep in my mind

Where memories are on frequent rewind

I relive the travels my life has seen

And live in the present in between

There is a place deep in my heart

For the journeys I set far apart

Special people accompanied me

In my heart it's where I want to be

There is a place deep in my soul

Holding the best of memories that made me whole

It holds the journey of my life, you see

The place where I was meant to be

I held my life in my own hands

Answered to the daily demands

The path of my life was led by The Lord

It's his light that I've been moving toward

QA

No comments:

Post a Comment