Monday, September 22, 2014

My Journey

QUOTE

"We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."

C.S. Lewis Irish Author 1898-1963

MY JOURNEY

In a quest for my destiny I chose a path

Eager to find myself relatively fast

Things kept happening along the way

It kept my purpose in perpetual delay

Items of interest kept me distracted

My time and my progress was truely impacted

Devilish creatures lured me astray

They kept popping up as I went on my way

A bubbling brook invited me to fish

I couldn't refuse, as much as I wished

I saw a mountain that needed to be climbed

So many interests just took up my time

What does it matter who crosses the line

First and foremost is good use of my time

You may say I meander but what do I care?

It was my pleasure just traveling there


DroneFingers

No comments:

Post a Comment