Sunday, October 26, 2014

Escape

Wayne Dyer..."What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds."

ESCAPE

I tend to be preoccupied

With the sadness around us in a crumbling nation

I find myself mourning the soldiers that died

And it sends me depressed into my frustration

Should it be here I linger in my pain?

With the problems of the world on my shoulders?

Living in this darkness is totally insane

I am not, after all, the Rock of Gibraltar!

It is not that I want to escape my duty

As a citizen with a will to make changes

I need to find time to escape the bullies

That have chased my life into the land of the deranged

There is a time and place for the angst of war

But I need to find a way to expand my mind

And find some peace I've been longing for

And for a moment leave all this hell behind ne

DroneFingers

No comments:

Post a Comment