Monday, August 18, 2014

Now Hear This!

"For all you super righteous assholes here are my thoughts on political correctness...It shuts us up, it's intellectual terrorism, it's ideological smear, causes us to lie without saying what we really think, it causes fruitful discussion to stop in its tracks, it destroys nations by turning the world upside down as it feeds to the most intolerant bastards on the planet. I refuse to bow to political correctness and if you expect it...kiss my ass!" JT Dixon

NOW HEAR THIS!

To all you righteous bastards here

Citizens and those we elect

I refuse your ideological smear

I will not be politically correct

I am free and, yes, I'll speak my mind

My opinions are my right to share

And if my remarks appear unkind

Kiss my ass, 'cause I don't care

If people have become so infantile

That my truth paralyzed them with pain

Being politically correct is not my style

It is really quite insane

So groups, put on your big boy pants

Get a grip, take it like a man

I'll continue with my righteous rants

Mainly because I can!

DroneFingers

No comments:

Post a Comment