Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Surrender?

"I do not believe in gun registration because of America’s massive debt could transform the country in to a third world country in which martial law may be imposed. People should be very concerned." Dr. Ben Carson

"Pride empowers the people. Welfare brings them down. The bigger our government gets the lower they will want us to be. If it comes down to surrendering our guns we will surely be surrendering our liberty along with them."
Marian Beatty

TAKE IT ALL!

Hand to me my housing

Make it nearly free

Demand from me compliance

Take my liberty

Feed me with your food stamps

My dependence in you fulfilled

Put us all in similar circumstances

All our hope and faith be killed

Make us march in step to the desires

Of a government now elite

Refuse us our guns and militia

And we'll wallow in defeat

No comments:

Post a Comment