Tuesday, September 3, 2013

UNCERTAINTY

Uncertainty is the worst of al evils until the moment when reality makes us regret uncertainty

The quote is from ALPHONSE KARR. He was a French Critic from long ago. (1808-1890)

UNCERTAINTY

I wring my hands in a feeling of uncertainty

My intuition is leaning to some kind of reality

My stomach in knots makes me squirm and sweat

How much more apprehensive can I get?

Thoughts swirl around inside my head

Too often my perception leads toward dread

Who knows? Everything may be fine.

Am I afraid or excited? Where do I cross the line?

When it finally comes to some kind of fruition

Will the outcome belie my own intuition?

Will it mean little, the subject of my uncertainty?

It very well could be the end of all humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment