Saturday, April 26, 2014

My quotes about life.

"If our life mattered to anyone at all, I guess it was worth it."

"Is it luck that when I died the people left behind spoke fondly of me? Or was it my own effort that made them remember me and smile?"

"If my life is spent to the point I am indebted to God, I hope I die broke from my amazing shopping spree of life."

"I hope people remember me as someone who shook  hands rather than someone who went through life slapping faces."

"When the time comes I can no longer carry my own weight, let me lay down my worldly burdens gently and head off to dance with the angels."

"If I have any regrets, it will be for days wasted angry at someone or something I could not control."

"It is not always going to be sunshine, warm breezes, and puffy white clouds. Some days are going to be angry seas crashing to the beach, swallowing you up, only to come crashing back in to spit you out."

Quotes by Marian Beatty

No comments:

Post a Comment