Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Little Old Me

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy."

Og Mandino American Author 1923-1996

LITTLE OLD ME

One small speck on the Great Wall

One lost fragment in a universe of stars that shine

That may be me to one and all

But it's not me in my own mind

Only if I let it be

Will I remain insignificant and small

In my bold heart I dare to see

Far beyond where fate must fall

So I will begin as a grain of sand

And my effort will grow me in leaps and bounds, then

With faith I will reach for God's helping hand

And I will become a mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment