Sunday, June 23, 2013

Doing

PICASSO:

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Doing

I could never paint a tower, much too high

I could never fly a plane into the sky

I suppose I might learn if I should try

Until then I am just another guy

I could never climb a mountain if I would

It just might not be a something that I should

Even though the fresh air and exercise does me good

It's just refreshing if I tried I probably could

I would never be a sailor on the sea

But anything is possible for me

A sea-farer might be interesting to be

The chance I take might really set me free

I can imagine just about everything under the sun

I could learn things when I hit the ground and run

One task I find impossible might be the one

That will satisfy me before my time is done

No comments:

Post a Comment