Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just Passing Through


We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
Stephen Covey
October 24, 1932

Just Passing Through

Belief so strong
In a journey so long
I am a spirit inside and out
Not a being so mortal
I live portal to portal
I know what I am with no doubt

It is just for awhile
I am here in this style
I'm a mere living hunk of clay
My mind is a mist
Just that one thing I list
As my spirtit moves on day by day

You don't really see me
Just for now what I be
I'm a spirit on one train to a station
Where I will go next
Need not confuse or preplex
As I honor His guiding persuasion

I'll love you through time
While this being is mine
And hope your journey will end to meet mine
My faith is my ride
As I flow with this tide
To an end that is much more devine

Marian
September 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment