Friday, May 7, 2010

My Oath

QUOTE

By a Declaration liberty is born, with courage she is nourished and with unceasing commitment she is guarded.

Eric Schaub

Individualist, Activist, Speaker and Author


My Oath

I'll declare my right to freedom
And in liberty I shall thrive
I'll nourish this right with courage
As long as I'm alive

I commit myself to protect my liberty
In every peaceful means
And stand up with other patriots
My fellow human beings

I pledge allegience to our flag
And to the Constitution for which it stands
Alone and with others I will fight
To whatever degree it demands

I will shun the revolutionaries
Bent on making changes
To prohibit all our liberty
To what level that need engages

I will use my votes as best I can
Choosing those who take an oath
To uphold the words of our founders
Against the elitists that I loathe

I will go hand and hand with patriots
To march for what is best
To preserve the Constiution
Which for years has passed the test

Marian
May 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment